don't fence me in..........

My cousin is getting the old fence between her and next door replaced at last.There are so many types of fence....

<<Rustic picket fences

Works of art located in Lincoln, Massachusetts. Designed by landscape architect Mikyoung Kim out of steel  >>>>>>


<<crazy pencil fence

made from old ski's >>>>>




Beautiful  Lace Fence was produced by young Dutch designer Joep Verhoeven as his graduate project

 

<<Scary fences


and falling down ones >>>>>

 

 


But I hope that my cousin's ends up like this !

2 comments:

jhon said...

The border between the United States and Mexico is about 3200 kilometers long and there are ten states on the border: four in the United States, six in Mexico, cedar fence installation

Jenny said...

Thanks for that - I didn't know.........