witches and spells...

Developing in England in the first half of the 20th century. Wicca was popularised in the 1950s and early 1960s by a Wiccan High Priest named Gerald Gardner.

He claimed that it was the survival of a pre-Christian pagan Witch cult that he had been initiated into by a New Forest coven in 1939.

Wicca is a specific Neopagan religion 

I'm not sure this is a Wiccian spell, but it sounds good to me :~)

Candle Weight Loss Spell

You get 1 white, 1 blue, and 1yellow candle.
Light them all in front of a mirror and say this chant:
Lighter thinner
that I say
Make me my right size
this very day
When you finish this chant, pour the wax from the candles into a small glass with a new wick in it. Repeat this day after day until your new candle is made.
Burn your new candle until it or the wind puts the candle out. When you're feeling overweight again light the candle and let it put itself out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to try the candle spell but they looked so tasty I ate all three.