spring cleaning.......


I HATE CLEANING VENETIAN BLINDS

We have these nice thin curvy metal venetian blinds on three windows in our house. While they do a perfect job of regulating the light and heat, they are a bugger to clean, so don't get done very often, and are therefore by then, really mucky.

They were apparently invented and patented in England by Gowin Knight in 1760 and Edward Beran on 11 December 1769, but Venetian blinds were known to the French long before then, the French name for Venetian blinds being persiennes  (see right)

I obviously need one of the items below to make the job easier, and therefore raise the frequency of doing the job.




2 comments:

Charlie said...

An obligation of appreciation is all together for giving such supportive information. I am especially fascinated with your article the End of lease cleaning Newtown | End of lease cleaning Balmain and I am happy that I am connected with your site.thanks! Regards

Aman Sharma said...

It's an impressive blog post where I have found influenced knowledge which helped me lot in my passion check for more information Deep cleaning thanks for providing blog post with us.